Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn the best practices for building and testing AngularJS application through a thorough understanding of the AngularJS internals. You will discover how to use the rich components of Angular-UI to enhance your application and test drive it with Protractor.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Most courses are delivered as private, customized, on-site training at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are custom tailored to their specific needs. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote for private training at your site or online, please contact us.
Experienced web developers with a minimal of six months AngularJS development who want to:
- Learn more about the AngularJS ecosystem
- Understand now development tooling like Gulp can make them more productive
- Both unit test and end to end test their AngularJS application
- Learn more about the internals of AngularJS
- Optimize their productivity while building AngularJS applications
- AngularJS application
- Root scopes, services, factories, providers, filters, and decorators
- AngularJS Patterns
- Building AngularJS applications with NPM and CommonJS
- AngularJS Internals
- End-to-end testing with Protractor
1. Root Scopes, Services, Factories, Providers, Filters, and decorators
2. AngularJS Patterns
3. Building AngularJS applications with NPM and CommonJS
4. AngularJS Internals
5. End-to-End Testing with Protractor
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.