Application Development and Programming
Foundations of C# Programming and the .NET Framework
List Tuition : $2,995.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will be introduced to the .NET framework through an overview of languages, libraries, services, and tools. You'll then learn the foundations of the C# language. From basics to the newer features such as generics, partial classes, static classes, global namespace qualification, and so forth. are integrated throughout the course.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Want to gain in-depth knowledge of the core C# language
- Need a fast introduction to the .NET platform architecture
- Would like an overview of how to navigate the .NET Framework class library
- Examine core language features such as types, variables, and control constructs
- Use object-oriented features such as class, interface, protection, and inheritance
- Perform error notification and error handling using exceptions
- Use properties to implement the private data/public accessor pattern
- Use namespaces to group related types
- Use delegates and events to implement callbacks
- Override Object class methods such as ToString
- Avoid dll conflicts during deployment
- Use dynamic binding and polymorphism to write generic code (i.e., less code!)
- Distinguish between 'implementation inheritance' and 'interface inheritance'
- Use ADO.NET to connect to SQL Server and run a simple query
- Build a basic Windows Forms GUI
1. .NET Overview
2. .NET Execution Model
3. Console Application
4. Dynamic-Link Library
5. Language Basics
10. Reference Types
11. Implementation Inheritance 1 and 2
12. Interface Inheritance
16. Event Subscription
17. Windows Forms
18. Introduction to ADO.NET
- Working knowledge of at least one other high-level language.
Note: The difficulty level is ideal for programmers coming from languages like VB6, Pascal, or C. Individuals with a mainframe or scripting background will
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.