Course OverviewDownload PDF
Applications that span more than one machine require a deliberate and radically different design approach. In this course, you will learn about the key concepts in distributed systems. You will also learn how to build systems that are scalable, reliable, and secure. Discussions range from object-oriented programming (OOP) to enterprise patterns, networking to Web Services, caching to distributed databases, and client/database applications to very large-scale web sites.
You'll get answers to these questions:
- How do I build scalable and reliable systems?
- How can I use patterns to design extensible, reusable services?
- What's the best way to communicate between distributed layers?
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Individuals who want to design and build large-scale systems
- Layers and tiers
- Use patterns in your code and across the enterprise
- Write secure code
- Use concurrency to build highly available systems
- Make distributed calls using Windows Communication Framework and queues
- Utilize asynchronous communication with message queues
- Horizontally scale every tier of your system
- Deploy software across distributed systems
2. Design Patterns I and II
5. Service-Oriented Architecture
6. Web Services
11. Hosting and Deployment
12. Performance and Reliability
Basic knowledge of C# and .NET
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.