Avaya Aura® Contact Center - Orchestration Designer Scripting
List Tuition : $3,795.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you learn how to plan for, create, manage, and administer applications (scripts and flows) using the basic script commands and elements in the Orchestration Designer tool, available with Avaya Aura Contact Center - Manager. You will learn to combine commands, intrinsics, and expressions to design and develop Contact Center - Manager applications (scripts and flows), and you will learn scripting through live SIP- and AML-based systems connected to CS 1000 and Aura ME platforms.
Personnel responsible for administering and maintaining Avaya Aura© Contact Center - Manager applications (scripts and flows) using Orchestration Designer, formerly known as Service Creation Environment (SCE).
- Write, validate, and edit applications using the flow and scripteditors
- Perform basic application administration tasks within the Orchestration Designer tool
- Use Call Treatments to provide treatments to callers
- Intrinsics and their use within applications
- Differences between Global and Call variables
- Create, edit, and delete variables
- Use Global variables appropriately in application design
- Design applications to incorporate the use of the Event Handler to trapunforeseen or failed events and provide an appropriate treatment
- Design applications to monitor for emergency situations and provide theappropriate treatment to callers during an emergency
- Design applications to integrate into a Host Data Exchange environment, including using the Provider.exe tool
2. Application Variables
3. Intrinsics and Expressions
4. Creating Applications using Scripting Commands and Blocks
5. Handling Unscheduled Closures and Failed Conditions
6. Host Data Exchange
7. Final Project
8. Troubleshooting and Interpretation
9. Flow Charts and Handouts
Appendix: Voice Processing Variables and Commands in AML Environment
- Ability to:
- Communicate about basic telecommunications
- Use technical publications
- Identify and use correct telephone features according to customer specifications
- Use Windows 98/X
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.