Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. You will learn about the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Systems Administrators and Software Developers
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. What is DevOps?
2. Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
3. Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
4. Continuous Integration in the Cloud
5. Continuous Delivery on AWS
6. Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
7. Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
8. Putting It All Together
9. Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
10. Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
- 01/21/2019 - 01/23/2019 Virtual Training
- 02/04/2019 - 02/06/2019 Virtual Training
- 03/04/2019 - 03/06/2019 Virtual Training
- 03/11/2019 - 03/13/2019 Virtual Training
- 04/01/2019 - 04/03/2019 Virtual Training
- 04/22/2019 - 04/24/2019 Virtual Training
- 05/20/2019 - 05/22/2019 Virtual Training
- 06/03/2019 - 06/05/2019 Virtual Training
- 06/10/2019 - 06/12/2019 Virtual Training
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 4
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.