Ethereum Training: Blockchain Development Bootcamp
List Tuition : $1,795.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
Demand for Blockchain technologists is going up as multiple enterprises (and startups) are looking to achieve efficiencies or/and create new business models enabled by the Blockchain technologies. Ethereum is the leading Blockchain platform and is accepted as the most mature platform for Blockchain applications. Ethereum technology is quite complex but the approach taken in this course "Learn by doing" will accelerate the learning process and make it easy for the students to understand & apply the concepts.
The Bootcamp is carried out by an expert instructor with real world hands on experience on multiple Blockchain technologies and a passion for teaching. The lectures are sprinkled with real world examples of how Blockchain technology is being used across different industries. To reinforce the learning, lectures are followed by gamified quizzes and hands on activities.
Architects & Developers wishing to learn and apply the Blockchain technology to solve real world business problems.
2.Ethereum concepts and terminology
3.Ethereum Technology Deep Dive
4.Developing the Front End of a DAPP
5.Solidity : Developing Smart Contracts
6.Smart Contract & Ethereum Infrastructure Patterns
7.Ethereum project design
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Concepts such as Ledgers, Consensus etc
- Bitcoin Network
- Technology Landscape
- Ethereum concepts and terminology
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Ethers, Gas, Transactions, Chain explorers, Events & Logs
- Accounts, Mining, Wallets, Sending & Receiving ethers
- Ethereum Technology Deep Dive
- Ethereum Network, Geth Client
- Smart Contracts, MetaMask, Remix
- Developing the Front End of a DAPP
- Design considerations
- web3JS Library
- Solidity : Developing Smart Contracts
- Solidity Language
- Tools: Truffle framework, TestRPC
- Test Driven Development
- Solidity contract development, compilation & deployment
- Smart Contract & Ethereum Infrastructure Patterns
- Ethereum project design
- Participants divided into groups of 3 will brainstorm to come up with a implementation on Blockchain
- Teams to code parts of the smart contracts
This course is highly technical in nature and would require the student to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class all students MUST:
- Provide their own computer (Mac/PC/Linux)
- Carry out the prep work 2 weeks prior to the Bootcamp. Student will be required to follow the instructions to download & install software on their machines. Remote help will be provided to get the students up and running.
- Have working knowledge of at least one programming language
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.