The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform.
Recommended training course: Developing on AWS
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 80 minutes to complete the exam
- Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Practice Exam Registration fee is USD 20
- Exam Registration fee is USD 150
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.