Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn how to utilize Red Hat CloudForms intelligence tools, automation features, as well as set up metering capabilities, provision the catalog and services, and configure alerts.
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- Decision-makers seeking to gather infrastructure metrics
- Customize the dashboard
- Create the catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
1. Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance Architecture.
2. Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
3. Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
4. Understand capacity and usage metrics.
5. Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
6. Execute automations to speed up delivery.
7. Define the catalog and services.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Knowledge of vSphere or Amazon EC2 is helpful but not required
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.