Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will receive an overview of Apache Hadoop and discover how it can help meet your business goals. You will cover the different Apache Hadoop technologies, including MapReduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Hue, and you will learn how these fit into your existing technology environment.
- Technical managers
- Engineering managers
- Your business goals and Hadoop
- Fitting Hadoop into your existing environment
1. Why Hadoop?
- Motivation for Hadoop
- Use Cases and Case Studies about Hadoop
2. Hadoop Ecosystem
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Cloudera's Distribution of Hadoop (CDH)
3. Hadoop into Your Architecture
- Augment Your Existing Environment
- Relational Databases
- OLAP Systems and More
4. Managing a Hadoop Cluster
- People Resources Required
- Physical Resources Required
- Cost to Organization
- Scale for Growth
5. Apache Open-Source Model and Cloudera's Role
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.