Avaya Aura® Messaging Administration, Maintenance, Implementation, and Troubleshooting Fast Track
List Tuition : $3,195.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course combines the Avaya Aura Messaging Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting and the Avaya Aura Messaging Implementation courses. It is offered as a condensed, five-day fast track version of those two courses.
Note: This particular version of the course does not prepare you for the current certification.
- Avaya associates, business partners, and customers who will implement, administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Avaya Aura Messaging
- Basics of implementation tasks for Avaya Aura Messaging
- Troubleshooting issues
- Hardware, architecture, and administrative tasks
1. Avaya Aura Messaging Introduction
2. Hardware Overview
3. Pre-Installation Tasks and Installing the Software
4. Architecture Review
5. Prepare the Network
6. Telephony Server
7. Post-Installation Administration
8. Administer the Storage Role
9. Administer the Application Role
10. Test User
11. Clientless Outlook Toolbar
12. Preparing MS Exchange Store
13. System Administration
14. User Features
15. Alarms, Events, and Logs
17. Maintenance and Troubleshooting
18. Upgrades and Migration
- Telephony and messaging system knowledge and experience
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.