Integrating Avaya Aura Communication Applications (7130)
List Tuition : $3,795.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
Through instructor lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you will network multiple Avaya Aura® products together.
- Pre-sales and Sales Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Tech Support Engineers
- Anyone else who needs to understand how Communication Applications are integrated with the Core Products
- Key features and functions of the Communication Applications
- Integration process used for Session Border Controller for Enterprise (SBCE)
- SBCE Configuration for SIP Trunks and Remote Workers
- Integration Process used for Avaya Breeze with Presence Services and WebRTC Snap-ins
- Integration process used for Messaging
- Integration Process used for Application Enablement Services
- Maintenance and monitoring tools for Communication Applications
1. Session Border Controller for Enterprise Integration
2. Avaya Aura® Breeze with Presence Services Snap-in
3. Avaya Aura® Messaging
4. Avaya Aura® Breeze with WebRTC Snap-in
5. Application Enablement Services
- Course 7120 Integrating Avaya Aura® Core Components.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Basic knowledge of Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 2
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.