Integrating Avaya Aura Communication Applications (7130)
List Tuition : $3,795.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
Through instructor lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you will network multiple Avaya Aura® products together.
- Pre-sales and Sales Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Tech Support Engineers
- Anyone else who needs to understand how Communication Applications are integrated with the Core Products
- Key features and functions of the Communication Applications
- Integration process used for Session Border Controller for Enterprise (SBCE)
- SBCE Configuration for SIP Trunks and Remote Workers
- Integration Process used for Avaya Breeze with Presence Services and WebRTC Snap-ins
- Integration process used for Messaging
- Integration Process used for Application Enablement Services
- Maintenance and monitoring tools for Communication Applications
1. Session Border Controller for Enterprise Integration
2. Avaya Aura® Breeze with Presence Services Snap-in
3. Avaya Aura® Messaging
4. Avaya Aura® Breeze with WebRTC Snap-in
5. Application Enablement Services
- Course 7120 Integrating Avaya Aura® Core Components.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Basic knowledge of Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Other Courses You May Like
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.