Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Implementation and Configuration
List Tuition : $3095.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
Avaya Aura© Call Center Elite features are used to accomplish call routing and vectoring solutions for various business objectives. Through hands-on labs, you will learn to administer a call center using the Avaya Aura Communication Manager.
Avaya associates, customers, channel partners, and business partners with installation and implementation responsibilities on the Avaya Elite platform.
- Call center components, concepts, and terms
- Perform an initial call center configuration
- Administer a dial plan, feature-related system parameters, hunt groups, agents, announcements, and music sources
- Avaya Aura Call Center Elite features of Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Create and test call vectors
- Avaya's call center applications used with Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
1. Avaya Aura Hardware
2. Call Center
3. Setting Up an Initial Call Center Configuration
4. Administering a Dial Plan
5. Feature-Related System Parameters
6. Hunt Groups
9. Music Sources
10. EAS, BSR, and Business Advocate
12. Policy Routing Tables
13. Percentage Allocation
14. Service Hours Tables
15. Vector Routing Tables
16. Holiday Tables
17. Variables in Vectors (VIV)
18. Vector Events
19. Building Call Flows
20. BCMS and CMS
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.