Dell SonicWALL Secure Mobile Access Advanced Administration
List Tuition : $2,000.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will connect to your own iOS or Droid mobile device to access the Mobile Connect client for hands-on participation. You will learn to administer and manage the Secure Mobile Access (SMA) appliance to provide secure, anywhere access to applications and resources for employees, business partners, and other users. You will cover using the Appliance Management Console (AMC) to provide users with secure access to any application-from corporate laptops or un-managed computers-based on secure authentication and authorization policies and appropriate end point control requirements. Students will further learn advanced deployment options and troubleshooting methodologies.
Upon completion of this course, you are encouraged to take the Certified SonicWALL System Professional(CSSP) exam.
For registrations using an application key, you cannot register online; you must call to complete your registration.
- All administrators of Dell SMA appliances who need to maintain and monitor a Dell SMA appliance
- System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users
- Maintain and monitor a Dell© SMA appliance
- Provide secure access to applications and resources for a variety of users
1. Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
2. SMABA Review
- Review: Installation
- Review: Authentication Servers
- Review: User Management
- Review: Access Methods
- Review: Resources and Access Control Rules
- Review: Workplace Portal
3. Advanced Concepts
- Adv: Auth Servers and User Management
- Adv: Access Methods
4. End Point Control
- Overview: End Point Control
- Device Profiles
5. Application Access Control
- Overview: Mobile Connect
- Mobile Connect Features
- Application Access Control Configuration
6. System Administration
- Network Configuration and Logging
- System Monitoring and Maintenance
- Security Best Practices
This course includes hands-on exercises throughout to reinforce your training.
- An active CSSA certification in SMA
- Basic understanding of networking and networking technologies and the technologies being used in your environment or the environments of your customers
- Comfort with basic command-line utiliti
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.