Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, networking professionals will gain a functional understanding of the BIG-IP GTM system as it is commonly used. You will cover installation, configuration, and management of the BIG-IP GTM system. This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and discussions.
System and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP GTM System
- Perform an initial configuration using the Setup Utility
- Build many common configurations using the Graphical User Interface (browser-based)
- Monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic processed through the BIG-IP GTM system
1. Installation and Licensing
3. Accelerated DNS Resolutions
4. Intelligent DNS Resolutions
5. LDNS Probes and Metrics
6. Load Balancing
7. Monitors and Probes
8. Configuration Files, Logs and Notifications
9. Advanced Topics -
- DNS Integration
10. Configuration Project
- Understanding of common networking terminology
- Experience with TCP/IP addressing and routing and Domain Name System (DNS) methodology
- Understanding of internetworking and data center server redundancy concepts
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.