Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this final course in the CSX Practitioner series, you will gain hands-on instruction in the Respond and Recover domains. With course lecture backed up by lab sequences, you will learn how to apply professional methodology to respond to and recover from network incidents or disasters. You will discover how to contain an event and protect assets and infrastructure, and you will learn the components and procedures required for a comprehensive incident response plan.
In the Respond domain, you will learn the basic concepts, methods, and tools required to draft and execute comprehensive incident response plans, provide proper isolation response documentation, and document and maintain information related to incident response. In the Recover domain, you will master the basic concepts, methods, and tools required to recuperate a system or network, and you will learn how to implement continuity and contingency plans.
Individuals in the field of cybersecurity who are interested in gaining hands-on technical skills
- Analyze and monitor network output
- Detect malware
- Detect incidents
- Notify proper channels
- Analyze attacks
- Escalating incidents
- Perform change monitoring
1. Incident Response Plan Execution
2. System Containment Response
3. Asset Quarantine
4. IDS/IPS Response Configuration
5. Incident Response Documentation
6. Incident Response Protocol Procedure
7. Incident Response Drafting
8. Disaster Response Plan and Business Continuity Plan Task Identification
9. System Restore Processes
10. Site Configuration
11. System Backup
12. System Restoration
13. Network Backup Procedures
14. Data Integrity Check
15. Procedures and Documentation
16. Post-Incident Review Process
17. Compromised Asset Quarantine
18. Rapid Response IDS/IPS Configuration
19. Incident Response Component Identification
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.