Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn about important security features and best practices to protect your containerized services. Designed to be inclusive of multiple roles, this course is appropriate for all team members who are hands-on with Docker, including developers, operations personnel, DevOps, and architects. Completion of the Dockers for Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended prior to attending.
Developers, operators, system administrators, network administrators, and IT security professionals with a strong understanding of Docker technologies desiring a deep understanding of securing Docker environments at scale in an enterprise environment.
- Security features of the Docker platform
- Issues to consider when implementing Docker Security
- Deploy with add-on Docker security features and tools
- Current best practices to secure your Docker content
- Implement secure user management and access
- Overview of Docker Security
- Isolation: Kernel Namespaces and Control Groups
- User Management
- Intra-Platform Communication
- Image Construction and Scanning
- Content Trust
- Linux Security Modules
Learn the advanced features of Docker Enterprise Edition.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.