IBM Marketing Operations 9.x Marketing Contributor
List Tuition : $895.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Marketing Contributor.
You should attend this intermediate course if you are new to IBM Marketing Operations and use it in a contributor role and/or need an introduction to its capabilities prior to its implementation at your site.
- Have working familiarity with the components of the IBM Marketing Suite and also understand the role and function of IBM Marketing Operations within it.
- Focus on the typical tasks that a Marketing Contributor completes with IBM Marketing Operations.
- Use IBM Marketing Operations to find tasks assigned to you, and respond to them in any of several ways.
- Locate information in IBM Marketing Operations about any of the central business processes managed there.
- Request new marketing projects.
- Work with digital assets and understand their role in project information stored in IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate information about your project work by using alerts.
- Create and respond to approvals.
IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- The IBM EMM Marketing Operations Suite
- Marketing Operations and Marketing Platform Overview
- Marketing Operations Capabilities
- Marketing Contributors' Tasks with Marketing Operations
- Manage Tasks From the Dashboard
- The My Tasks View
- Updating Tasks from the My Tasks Page
- Team Tasks
- Find and Update Tasks on the Project Workflow
Projects, Programs, and Plans
- Business Process Information Structure
- Linking to Project Information
- Working with Projects
- Project Requests
Digital Assets and Marketing Objects
- Digital Assets
- Marketing Objects
Alerts and Approvals
- Alerts Overview
- Working With Alerts
- Approvals Overview
- Working with Approvals
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.