Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course provides an introduction on the most common administrative tasks and functions in IBM Marketing Operations. Participants focus on the design, creation, and management of templates for custom business objects and marketing objects, as well as learn configurations for security, rules, alerts, financials, and reports.
This basic course is for system administrator responsible for maintaining IBM Marketing Operations in your organization, or if you are a staff person in a role responsible for implementation of site-specific customizations of IBM Marketing Operations at your site.
You should be able to connect capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations to users' needs in form of custom objects, access permission, approvals, rules, and other functionality..
More specifically, you will be able to use IBM Marketing Operations to use these skills:
- Design and create custom forms, templates, and marketing objects.
- Create workflows and templates to manage tasks and resources for a marketing project.
- Create metrics and metric templates for measuring marketing project performance.
- Set up and manage security and access permissions to all components of Marketing Operations functionality.
- Manage asset libraries, alerts, financial accounts, searches, and lists.
- IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Introduction to IBM Marketing Operations Templates
- The Form Editor
- Designing Metrics
- Marketing Objects
- Additional Template Components
- Administrative Settings
- Reports Administration
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Other Courses You May Like
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.