Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Project Manager.
In this course the term project manager is used throughout but in your organization this role may be known by another name such as project leader, team leader, brand manager, and others. For the purposes of this course, we define a Project Manager as a person who leads projects, and may also contribute with completion of tasks. A project manager may be a leader for a line of business, a channel, or a region.
The intended audience for this intermediate course are marketing staff new to IBM Marketing Operations. Please note that there is a separate course for those in a marketing contributor capacity. A third course for system administrators is also available.
After completing this course, you should be able to connect what you do as a marketing project manager and your work objectives with functionality of IBM Marketing Operations. More specifically, you will achieve these learning objectives:
- Gain an understanding of IBM Marketing Operations and its relationship to the other components of the Enterprise Marketing Management Suite.
- Become familiar with all IBM Marketing Operations capabilities
- Map the tasks you perform in your work to the capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Create and manage information about marketing efforts, known in IBM Marketing Operations as business processes and business objects.
- Build and manage marketing teams with the assistance of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate with team members on key tasks and automate the approval process.
- Manage marketing projects with workflows, an IBM Marketing Operations capability that deals with tasks, durations and completion dates, schedules, and approvals.
- Monitor projects by setting metrics and budgets and following their performance, and by running reports.
- Unit 1: IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Unit 2: Managing Business Processes, Digital Assets, and Marketing Objects
- Unit 3: Managing People and Tasks
- Unit 4: Workflows
- Unit 5: Financials
- Unit 6: Monitoring Progress
- Unit 7: Alerts and Approvals
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.