Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course helps IT business decision-makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course, we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
IT business decision-makers Individuals who are new to working with AWS
- Value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization's procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- Getting Started with the Cloud
- Leveraging AWS for Competitive Advantages
- Cloud Economics
- Security and Compliance
- Migrating to the Cloud
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Other Courses You May Like
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.