Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management Exam
List Tuition : $600.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
Red Hat© Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management is a performance-based certificate exam. Individuals who earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management have demonstrated the skills and knowledge to deploy and manage a virtualization infrastructure using Red Hat CloudForms.
Holders of the Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management are able to perform the following tasks:
- Deploy Red Hat CloudForms
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms to connect to one or more virtualization providers
- Use Red Hat CloudForms to perform management tasks for virtual systems
Note: The Training Advisors and Red Hat do not guarantee that anyone who takes one or all of the courses in the Red Hat certification program will pass a Red Hat exam. On-the-job experience, in combination with high-quality training, is the best way to build skills and prepare for a Red Hat exam. The exam itself is a hands-on learning experience, and many of those who do not pass on the first try come away with knowledge of what they need to work on to pass the exam on a re-take.
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management
Experienced Red Hat CloudForms administrators seeking validation of their skills
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam.
Being able to manage Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine (CFME) requires some level of skill with one or more of the underlying cloud and virtualization technologies supported by CFME. In order to provide a defined and manageable scope for the exam, the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Management, one of the several that CFME supports.
You should also be able to perform these ancillary tasks with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Management:
- Import virtual machine template images into a pre-configured Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Management environment
- Import ISO image files and template VM images into Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Management
- Create virtual machine images from templates and customize various attributes of the virtual machine
You will not be directly evaluated on your ability to perform those ancillary tasks, but the inability to do so will prevent you from being able to perform the actual exam tasks, which include:
- Perform initial CloudForms management engine configuration via virtual machine console
- Add Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization as a cloud service provider
- Configure basic CFME settings
- Create new CFME roles
- Add CFME users and groups
- Create and apply smart tags
- Configure CFME to be able to provision virtual systems via all supported mechanisms
- Use CFME to provision virtual systems
- Configure control policies
- Configure chargeback reporting
- Configure reporting
- Perform drift analyses
- Configure alerts
- Configure life cycle management provisioning request default values
- Save the output from reporting and analyses in an external format that can be parsed by other tools
Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove objectives.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.