Course OverviewDownload PDF
You'll get answers to these questions:
- How do you traverse and manipulate the DOM and how do you handle events in ways that work in all browsers?
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Anyone who is building web applications and want to take their applications to the next level
- Learn enough of the DOM API to bend it to your will
- Make communication between the browser and your server possible
- Effectively leverage closures
2. The Document Object Model
4. Functions and Closures
5. Objects and Prototypes
- Knowledge and ability to create a web page using a mix HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and at least one other programming language is recommended but not required
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.