Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn the technologies and skills needed necessary to design highly interactive, feature-rich and user-friendly websites and webpages. Topics and skills covered in this course are truly fast-changing, and on the cutting edge of web development.
- Relevant terms and concepts
- Learn enough of the DOM API to bend it to your will
- Make communication between the browser and your server possible
- Leverage closures
- What jQuery is and how to add it to your applications
- Use jQuery to select complex sets of elements from the DOM
- Develop rich web pages that respond to user interaction
- Interact with your server-side code using Ajax
- Explore a wide variety of plugins and learn how to write your own
2. Web Application Performance
- Download Options
- Debugging, Optimization, and Profiling
- Memory Management
- Why jQuery?
- Basic jQuery
- Manipulating the DOM
- More On Element Selection
- More on Attributes!
- More jQuery!
- Event Handling
- More On Elements!
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery UI
4. Web App Design Patterns
- UI Patterns Overview
- Layout Patterns
- Navigation Patterns
- Selection Patterns
- Rich Interaction Patterns
- Experience or working knowledge of developing software applications
- Real-world programming experience is a must
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.