Course OverviewDownload PDF
Sooner or later, you'll have to deal with conflict on work teams. Effectively managing that conflict is vital to your team's success. In this course, you'll learn about ways to minimize unhealthy conflict and methods for resolving it when it does occur. You'll also find out about conflict resolution methods and when to best use them.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- The common causes and effects of unhealthy conflict
- How to prevent unhealthy conflict
- Steps for reducing conflict among your team when it does occur
- Techniques for resolving conflict
- Conflict Is...
- Typical Reactions to Conflict
- The Importance of Managing Conflict
- Issues that May Result in Conflict
- Effects of Poorly Managed Conflict
2. Conflict and Communication
- Poor Communication
- Communication Styles
- Communication Factors
3. Understanding Personal Needs
- Personal Needs Wheel
- Six Personal Needs
4. Preventing Unhealthy Conflict
- Know Your Team
- Be an Active Listener
- Foster Teamwork
5. Identifying and Acknowledging Conflict
- Identifying, Acknowledging, and Understanding Conflict
- Asking Questions to Understand
6. Dealing with Conflict
- How Do You Deal with Conflict?
- ABC's of Responding to Conflict
- Resolving the Conflict
- Shifting from 'BUT' to 'AND'
- Facts, Episodes, Feelings
- The Four-Step Feedback Loop
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.