Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this short course, you'll learn techniques to help you avoid spending your day in a whirlwind of activity that leaves you exhausted, yet with very little accomplished. You'll learn how to manage priorities, organize your activities, and take back control of your day.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Identify and improve your time management weaknesses
- Importance of setting goals and establishing priorities
- Organize to help you manage time better
- Importance of delegating task
- Deal with interruptions, meetings, and other potential time wasters
- Time and Time Management
- Time 'Blocks'
- 12 Steps of Time Management
2. Identify and Analyze
- Step 1: Ask Yourself the Hard Questions
- Step 2: Identify How Much Time Your Actually Have
- Step 3: How Am I Spening My Time?
- Step 4: Deal with Time Wasters
- Step 5: How Should You Be Spending Your Time
3. Prioritize, Delegate, and Organize
- Step 6: Prioritize
- Step 7: Lessen the Load
- Step 8: Delegate
- Step 9: Organize
- Step 10: Develop a System
4. Step 11: Plan for Tomorrow
5. Step 12: Disrupt the Interrupters
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.