Course OverviewDownload PDF
Are you spending your time efficiently? More and more people are encountering stress, overwork, and the pressure of time constraints at work. Even the most organized person can sometimes feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Workloads seem impossible and chaotic and handling multiple assignments and demands from several people is the norm rather than the exception. It's no secret that highly successful people are those who have learned to control their days. Time is our most precious and important resource and the ability to manage it effectively is a critical factor to success in today's workplace. To help you achieve better results and higher productivity, this workshop will introduce you to practical 'how-to' techniques.
- Managers, supervisors, section heads, and team leaders
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Coordinators, assistant directors, payables and receivables clerks
- Purchasing officers, production personnel, sales and marketing representatives
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
- Articulate clear goals
- Plan the most effective way to spend your time in order to meet your goals
- Prioritize and schedule important tasks and activities
- Use practical strategies to identify the best use of your time 'in the moment'
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how you actually spent your time
1. Identify Goals
- Importance of having clear goals
- Finding focus
- Articulating your goals
- Using the KUBA model to manage priorities
2. Plan Activities
- Planning the most effective way to spend your time
- Scheduling time-specific and important activities
- Creating and prioritizing a To Do list
- Managing your workload
3. Implement Plans
- Managing unscheduled demands
- Reducing the impact of interruptions
- Minimizing timewasters
4. Evaluate Results
- Evaluating your plan and its implementation
- Making adjustments to your plan
- Tips for success
Prework for this course should be completed one week in advance and brought to class.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.