Course OverviewDownload PDF
Effective communication is vital to good management, and listening is one of the most important communication skills. In this course, you'll explore what makes listening so difficult and how active listening techniques can improve understanding. You'll also learn about the components of active listening and how active listening can make you a more engaged and engaging manager.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- What makes listening so difficult
- What it means to be an active listener
- How to be a better active listener
- How applying active listening skills can increase productivity and improve morale
- What Is Listening?
- What Makes Listening Difficult?
- Listening and Management
2. Active Listening
- What Is Active Listening?
- Components of Active Listening
- How to Be an Active Listener
3. Active Listening and You
- An Effective Manager Is a Good Listener
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Conflict Resolution
- Higher Morale
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.