Course OverviewDownload PDF
Even for seasoned marketing professionals, this is new territory! Electronic social networks that did not exist five years ago are now the new frontier in marketing. They present a great opportunity for exposure and revenue for your company. In this course, you will learn that aside from a social outlet, when these networks are integrated with traditional marketing, they can augment your entire marketing effort, creating publicity, opportunity, and sales potential you never thought could exist. After this social media training workshop, you will have your plan ready to go.
Top Reasons to Take This Course
- Create an effective B2B strategy for lead generation and using social CRM
- Discover B2B and B2C strategies and tactics for creating a social mediapolicy
- Learn techniques to increase productivity and reduce time spent in frontof these tools and social networks
- Create content with video, blogs, and more to appeal to your customerdemographic
- Discover all the tools and techniques required for creating andimplementing social media marketing campaigns
- Implement social media marketing campaigns using a URL shortening serviceand integrate them into your social analytics and CRM
- Integrate your social media campaigns into existing marketing campaigns
- Examine social media ROI: how to measure, track, and monitor your efforts
- Free tools, templates, and case studies that you won't find anywhere else
- Small business owners and web site/community managers
- Corporate marketers
- Public relations directors and managers
- Marketing directors and managers
- Internet, events, and product marketing managers
- VP of Marketing/CMO
- Social media coordinators and managers
- How social media marketing will work for you
- How each of these media operates
- Social media potential and psychology and where are you are losingrevenue potential
- Maximize results from the top social networks: Twitter, Facebook,YouTube, and LinkedIn
- When to use video, cross-pollination techniques, and other specificstrategies
- Marketing tools to harvest qualified leads and cultivate more sales for your business
1. Understanding Social Media and Influence
- Definition of social media
- Staggering statistics that will blow you away
- Determining your social influence
- Comparing social media with other forms of marketing
- Social media and the marketing funnel
- Creating goals in your social media marketing campaigns
2. The Social Media Ecosystem
- Is social media right for your business and industry
- Types of social media campaigns
- Why the leading platforms in social media are working and how theyleverage true consumer engagement
3. Social Media Strategies
- How to create specific social media goals that work
- The real cost of social media campaigns
- A return on conversation, investment, and time
- Ways to find your audience and what they are doing
- Spy on your competition through social media
- Getting ranked: how to use your social presence
4. The Conversation: Where to Start?
- Understand that it's a conversation and not a one-way push
- Become a part of the conversations that drive revenue
- Dos and don'ts of an online conversation
- Five crucial steps to getting someone's attention online
5. B2C in Social Media: What Does it Look Like?
- Social media B2C statistics that you have never heard of
- How Facebook is leading the way in B2C and how you can use it
- Top examples of B2C marketing in social media
- Marketing tactics that work in social media in a B2C environment
- Ideas on creative campaigns for use for consumer-based marketing
- Which social networks are more akin to having better results for your B2Cbrand
- Psychology behind why users use social media as a new means to buyingproducts
6. B2B in Social Media: How is it Different?
- Social media B2B statistics that you have never heard of
- Common mistakes in social media that B2B companies make
- How to create an effective outreach strategy in B2B
- Why the sales cycle is longer in B2B and how to manage it
- B2B social media strategies to increase leads and generate new sales
- Why Facebook may not be the right B2B solution for your company
- Effectively listen in on Twitter and engage appropriately from a B2Bstandpoint
- Understand that people want to talk to people, not necessarily brands,and how to use that in a B2B environment
7. Understanding the Types of Social Media
- What are social news sites and how do they work?
- What is the definition of social networking, and how does it relate tosocial media?
- What is social bookmarking, and is it right for you?
- What is social sharing?
- Create social events that make you stand out
- Why blogs are so important and what you need to know to make themsuccessful
- Is microblogging for you?
- Do wikis and forums still work?
- The Basics of a Facebook Marketing Plan
- Where Facebook is used best in business
- The best B2B and B2C Facebook case studies
- Profile strategies
- Personal vs. fan pages
- Creating and managing groups on Facebook and when you should use them
- What privacy settings can affect you as well as your brand
- How companies are using Facebook to interact with their customers
- Make your Facebook page viral
- Why events are important in your Facebook marketing strategy
- Create traffic and awareness from events even when you do not go to them
- The latest changes in Facebook and how they affect your business
9. Facebook Advertising
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.