Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks: Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot
Code: PAN-EDU 311
List Tuition : $3,195.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course expands on the Essentials 1 and 2 course topics with hands-on troubleshooting labs.
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff
- Troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation firewalls
- Troubleshoot the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks Operation System (PAN-OS)
- Troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content
1. Course Introduction
2. Platform Overview
3. Troubleshooting Methodology
5. Management Plane and Data Plane Troubleshooting
6. Administration Troubleshooting
7. Network Troubleshooting
8. Policy Troubleshooting
9. High Availability Troubleshooting
10. GlobalProtect Troubleshooting
- Completion of Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management and Essentials 2: Extended Firewall Management or equivalent experience
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addre
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.