Course OverviewDownload PDF
Formal acceptance testing-that is, the project phase when stakeholders validate the work that has been done-is one of the final, and often pivotal, steps in any project. Delivering on time and within budget is meaningless if your stakeholders don't accept what you deliver. In this short course, you'll learn the importance of establishing acceptance testing plans, policies, metrics, and processes.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Relate project success to stakeholder satisfaction
- Difference between quality and grade
- Acceptance criteria and acceptance testing
- Importance of the quality management plan and planning for acceptance testing early
- Apply fundamental statistical principles to acceptance test data
2. Stakeholders and Acceptance Testing
3. Acceptance Testing Plans
4. Acceptance Testing Policies
5. Acceptance Testing Procedures
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.