Course OverviewDownload PDF
Agile project management methods differ significantly from traditional plan-based approaches. In this short course, you will explore the ways in which agile projects are planned and managed. You will learn to form and coach a self-directed team, facilitate continuous collaboration with your customer, embrace changing requirements, and deliver business value to your customer early and regularly throughout the project.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP®-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- The agile lifecycle
- The unique agile values and principles
- Envisioning ('Initiating' in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK© Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013)
- Incremental Speculation ('Planning' the PMBOK© Guide's 'Planning' and 'Re-Planning')
- Iterative Exploring ('Executing' in the PMBOK© Guide)
- Adapting to what is learned ('Monitoring and Controlling' the PMBOK© Guide's)
- Iterative Closure ('Closing' in the PMBOK© Guide)
1. Introduction to Agile Concepts
2. Initiating an Agile Project
- Documenting High-Level Requirements
- Creating an Overall Project Plan
3. Planning an Iteration
4. Building a Product Increment
5. Holding an Iteration Review
6. Adapting to Changes
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.