Course OverviewDownload PDF
By using the exercises in this course, you will improve your ability to plan and facilitate a productive brainstorming session. You will use divergent, emergent, and convergent thinking techniques to help you successfully open and close a brainstorming session.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- Preparation for a brainstorming session
- Divergent methods to open a brainstorming session
- Emergent methods to discover new possibilities in a brainstorming session
- Convergent methods to close a brainstorming session
1. Preparing for a Session
- Planning a productive brainstorming session
- Energizing with brainteasers
2. Step 1: Open (Diverge)
- Divergent Thinking Methods
3. Step 2: Discover (Emerge)
- Emergent Thinking Methods
4. Step 3: Close (Converge)
- Convergent Thinking Methods
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.