Course OverviewDownload PDF
Whatever your career path, presenting material-whether to an individual, a small group, or your entire company-is inevitable. In this short course, you will learn the essential mechanics of presenting as well as the underlying aspects of nonverbal communication. This course will help you understand the concept of selling a presentation and the importance of creating a connection with the audience to make a lasting impact.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Quality standards for presentations
- Best practices guidelines
- Dynamic presentations outines
- Audio-visual aids that serve as speaker's notes
- Strong openings delivery
- Nonverbal cues and clues
- What Is a Presentation?
- What Makes a Great Presentation?
- What Makes a Great Presenter?
- What Makes a Bad Presentation?
- Purpose of a Presentation
- Elements of a Presentation
2. Effective Presentation Communications
- Communication in Presentations
- Quality Standards of Good Communication
- Elements of Communication
- Communication Loop
- Characteristics of Nonverbal Communications
- Interpersonal Communication
- Effective Communication
3. Planning an Effective Presentation
- Presentation Best Practices
- Guidelines for Writing Presentations
- Visual Aids and Speaker's Notes
- Presentation Skill Sets
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.