Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this short course, you'll gain tools and insight into effective approaches for managing conflict and those difficult conversations we find ourselves trying to avoid. Prepare yourself by becoming aware of the roles emotions play in these conversations. Learn to get past the procrastination to take in the big picture and really listen.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Hidden costs associated with putting off challenging conversations
- Prepare for and start challenging conversations
- Deal with emotion surrounding challenging conversations
- Steps to defuse tense and or emotional situations
- Suggestions for dealing with various types of difficult people
1. Hidden costs of avoiding challenging conversations
2. Beginning a Difficult Conversation
3. Dealing with Strong Emotion: Yours and Theirs
4. Dealing with Difficult People
5. Reprimanding or Firing an Employee
6. Managing the Real Conversations that Take Place During Every Interaction
7. Steering the Conversation to Maximize the Outcome
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.