Course OverviewDownload PDF
In today's world of globalization and outsourcing, it is almost inevitable that you'll be part of an international project team at some point. Obvious differences exist between international and local teams-along with some hidden pitfalls as well. In this short course, you will learn how to overcome the challenges of working with team members who are not only in different time zones, but also in different cultures. You'll learn to be culturally aware and help your team understand how best to communicate and work together.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Identify your cultural self-awareness
- The mindset of a global project manager
- Communicating across cultures
- How to handle the challenges of global projects
- Bringing a cross-cultural team together
1. Cultural Awareness
2. Mindset of a Global Project Manager
- Cultural differences
- Establishing the norm
3. Intercultural Communication Competence
- Communication across cultures
- Communication obstacles
- Cultural dimensions
- Managing intercultural communication
4. Challenges of global projects
- Establishing a sense of team
5. Bringing a Cross-Cultural Team Together
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.