Course OverviewDownload PDF
Even if you meet every deadline and hit every budget figure, if the end product doesn't meet quality standards, you have not had a successful project. This short course will help you learn to focus on the quality of project deliverables as well as the quality of project processes. You'll explore tools and techniques that can be integrated into any project plan to ensure that both product and process meet requirements.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- How to utilize quality management processes, tools, and metrics
- Determine appropriate quality standards for your project
- How to reduce likelihood of project failure and costly rework
- Techniques to increase project productivity and cost savings
- Leverage industry quality standards on projects
- Tools to help identify root causes of problems
- How to manage stakeholder expectations
1. Quality Foundation
- Definition of quality
- Cost of quality
2. Defining Quality Metrics for a Project
- Identify quality requirements
- Determine appropriate quality metrics
- Get stakeholder buy-in
- Create quality checklists
3. Assuring, Executing, and Controlling Quality
- Determine cost/benefit of quality effort
- Report quality status
- Inspections, walkthroughs, and reviews
- Measuring quality
- Implement quality improvements
- Managing change
4. Getting User Acceptance
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.