Course OverviewDownload PDF
This two-week Six Sigma Master Black Belt training and certification program was created by SixSigma.us to provide an advanced and focused approach to Six Sigma projects and statistical methods. It provides the training necessary to be a Six Sigma leader within any organization.
The program goes beyond traditional Black Belt skills and incorporates new tools regarding the study of variation, nonparametric analysis, destructive testing, multi-vari experiments, practical experimentation, handling attribute responses (above and beyond Freeman-Tukey), optimization experiments, advanced regression methods, handling multi-response experiments, distributional analysis, and advanced SPC methods.
Minitab software is required for training. When adding this class to your shopping cart, you must choose an option for getting Minitab: Download the 30-day free trial or purchase a deeply discounted version. If you purchase, you may choose either a one-year trial license that will expire and is not upgradeable (you must repurchase the software after the trial period) or a full perpetual license that never expires and is upgradeable.
Black Belt-certified individuals who are ready to take the next step and become a Six Sigma leader
- High-level statistical knowledge
- Elements used most often with Six Sigma projects
- DMAIC roadmap
- Statistical awareness required to lead four-week Black Belt programs
- Capacity to deal with hard decisions with a straightforward approach.
- Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Six Sigma as a Business Strategy
- DMAIC Roadmap and Project Coaching
- Variation and Variance Components
- Project Management and Selection
- Business Process Scorecards
- Advanced Control Charts
- Variance Components with Control Charts
- MSA Review with Destructive
- Advanced Attribute MSA
- Kappa MSA
- Sampling Revisited
- Distributional Analysis including Weibull
- Minitab 16 Tricks and Tips
- Non-Parametric Analysis
- Regression Review and Non-Linear Models
- Regression Diagnostics
- Best Subsets Regression
- Collinearity and Regression
- Modeling Qualitative Variables
- Validating Models
- Fractional-Factorial Review
- Blocking and Design of Experiments
- Sequential Experimentation
- Foldover Designs
- Plackett Burman Designs
- Attribute Response Methods
- Optional Integration Lean Overview
- Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- Optional Formulation Designs
- Integrating Robust Experiments
- Experimental Planning
- MBB Presentations
- Black Belt certification (you must provide a copy of your certificate)
- You must have led or mentored at least 10 projects (at least one project must be in detail)
- All other projects must be listed with information that includes
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.