Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization
List Tuition : $3,500.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
In Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) experienced, RHCSA-level system administrators will receive extensive hands-on training in how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux as managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) suite. You will use RHEV to create and centrally manage highly available virtual systems in the enterprise in a massively scalable manner.
RH318 also prepares you to take the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam (EX318).
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to more efficiently manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- RHCSAs interested in earning RHCVA certification
- Create, deploy, manage, and migrate Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines hosted on either dedicated RHEV-H hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using RHEV-M
- Install and manage RHEV-H hypervisor nodes
- Install, use, and maintain the web-based RHEV-M management console
- Create and manage virtual images and NFS or iSCSI storage pools storing guest images and snapshots
- Maintain high availability of virtual machines
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization architecture
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform (engine and hosts)
- Secure RHEV environment with multilevel administrative roles
- Configure RHEV environment (data centers, clusters, storage domains, and networks)
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines
- Create virtual machine snapshots and manage images
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Monitor and create custom reports
- Migrating virtual machines and explore high availability options
- Support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problems
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.