Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn about the functions in sales and distribution processing in SAP ERP. This course is based on sales order processing for tangibles, products, and materials. You will learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain, from presales to customer payment, in the SAP system.
This course is based on software release SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP 7.
- Consultants, project managers, project team members, and key users
- Business processes in Sales and Distribution
- Process Chain functions
- Materials Management
- Financial Accounting
1. Organizational Structures in Sales and Distribution
2. Working with the Relevant Master Data for the Processes
3. Overview of the Process Chain
4. Introduction to the Availability Check
5. Sales and Distribution Processing with Make-to-order Production
6. Complaints Processing
7. Introduction to Sales and Distribution Reporting
- Basic business knowledge of processes in Sales and Distribution
- SAP01 SAP Overview is recommended
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.