Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course has been designed for technical consultants and administrators, who will plan, size, install, configure and maintain the SAP HANA database that will be used for Business Suite on HANA or for data provisioning and report clients.
It also covers monitoring and troubleshooting SAP HANA, tools, high- availability, backup strategies, user maintenance and lifecycle management.
There are many exercises for knowledge consolidation. Every student will install his/her own SAP HANA system for practicing.
Course based on software release:
- SAP HANA SPS09
- Technology Consultant
- System Administrators
- The objective of this course is to enable students to install and operate SAP HANA SPS09 autonomously.
- The course covers the most important tasks for the daily work of an SAP HANA system administrator. Furthermore, it provides details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration, troubleshooting and assuring the high-availability of an SAP HANA SPS09 system.
- SAP HANA Landscape
- SAP HANA Architecture
- Administrative Tools for SAP HANA
- Performance analysis
- Monitoring Backup & Recovery
- High Availability & Disaster Tolerance
- User Maintenance and Authorization
- Multitenant Database Containers
- HA100 - SAP HANA - Introduction
- Experience in system administration.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.