Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will learn the basics of SAP HANA SQL or refresh your SQL knowledge. Additionally, you will learn the basics of SQL script to create user-defined functions and database procedures in SAP HANA.
This course is based on software release SAP HANA SPS10.
- Application consultants
- Development consultants
- Technology consultants
- Use basic and some advanced SQL techniques for querying and manipulating data in an SAP HANA database
- Develop user-defined functions and database procedures using SQL script
1. SQL and the Relational Database Model
2. Reading Data from a Table or View
- The SELECT Statement
- Calculated Columns and Functions
- CASE Expressions
- Duplicate Elimination
- Sorting and Limiting Result Sets
- The WHERE Clause
- Aggregating and Grouping Data
3. Reading Data from Multiple Tables or Views
- Unions, Joins, and Sub Queries
4. NULL Values
5. Changing Data Stored in Tables
6. How Data is Stored Using SQL
7. Creating User-Defined Functions and Database Procedures Using SQL
- SQL Script Basics
- Scalar User-Defined Functions
- Table User-Defined Functions
- Database Procedures
8. Data Access Using SQL
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.