Course OverviewDownload PDF
IBM Security Directory Server is a powerful enterprise directory for corporate intranets and the Internet. IBM Security Directory Server is built to serve as the identity data foundation for rapid development and deployment of Web applications, security, and identity management initiatives. It includes strong management, replication, and security features.
This basic course teaches the topics, concepts, and functions to educate a person that is taking the position of an IBM Security Directory Server (LDAP) Administrator.
- Define LDAP and discuss concepts regarding LDAP standards
- Manage directory entries and search the directory; explain the purpose of the directory schema
- Define the security features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the replication features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define the performance features of IBM Security Directory Server
- Define problem determination facilities
- Concepts and managing directory data
- Distributed directories
- Problem determination
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.