IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 Deployment and Administration
List Tuition : $3,895.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course is an update to IBM© Tivoli© Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2 Deployment and Administration. It covers the new deployment model, new installation and configuration information, and new features in release 6.2.0 and later. These new features include OpenID, OAuth, user self care, SAML 2.0 attribute query, SAML 2.0 UnspecifiedNameID, new command-line capabilities, and custom STS updates and development.
This intermediate course is for system administrator and deployment specialist.
- Plan and configure an identity provider and a service provider for single sign-on
- Configure the web services security manager for web services
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.2.2
- Unit 2: Prerequisites
- Unit 3: Installing and configuring IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Unit 4: Configuring a SAML single sign-on federation
- Unit 5: Configuring a WS-Federation protocol
- Unit 6: Introduction to OpenID and OAuth
- Unit 7: Configuring the alias service
- Unit 8: Configuring a SAML 2.0 federation
- Unit 9: User self care
- Unit 10: Introduction to web services security management
- Unit 11: Problem determination
You should have the following skills:
- Access control
- SAML and other federation concepts
- Web services and web application servers
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.