Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course is designed to provide a brief overview of flash storage.
This beginner course is for personnel who are assessing and planning to deploy flash storage and solutions.
- Summarize the various types of solutions available when using the IBM flash portfolio
- Classify the architecture and features of the flash storage family
- Compare the products within the flash storage family
- Recognize the high-level components associated with flash storage
- Unit 1: Flash storage fundamentals: An overview
- Unit 2: Introduction to flash storage
- Unit 3: Flash storage portfolio
- Unit 4: IBM FlashSystem family
- Unit 5: IBM FlashSystem solutions
- Lab 1: Settings menu
- Lab 2: Access menu
- Lab 3: Volume menu
- Lab 4: Host menu
- Lab Exercise Activity
You should have a basic understanding of concepts associated with open systems disk storage systems and I/O operations.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.