Course OverviewDownload PDF
In this course, you will cover the key components and procedures you need to know to install and manage Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches. You will learn to configure and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 1000V product features.
Additionally, we have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to include more in-depth exploration of sought-after technologies, allowing you to work with both VMware ESXi 5.0 and VMware vCenter Server 5.0.
- Network engineers, server engineers, designers, administrators, and systems engineers
- Anyone who installs, configures, or manages the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Configure and manage the Cisco Nexus 1000V
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance (VSA) and Virtual Service Blades (VSBs) in a data center environment
- Features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance, and
- Integrate products into the Cisco virtual architecture
- Configure the key features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Use Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch features in the data center virtual infrastructure design
1. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Virtual Networking Architecture
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Networking in the VMware Infrastructure
- Configuring VMware Switching
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance and VSBs
- Installing and Upgrading the Virtual Supervisor and Virtual Ethernet Modules
2. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch Feature Configuration
- Configuring Port Profiles
- Configuring Security Features
- Configuring Quality of Service
- Configuring Management Features
- Configuring System Management Features
- Using Basic Troubleshooting Tools
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification or CCNA-equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with networking protocols and technologies
- Familiarity with the VMware environment
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.